How do I know if I need to file a tax return?

You must complete a personal tax return if you meet any of the following criteria:

– If you are self-employed and earned more than £1,000 (before accounting for any tax relief).

– If you are a Company Director you are usually required to submit a tax return.

– If your taxable income is more than £100,000.

You could be required to submit a tax return for the following reasons:

– If you’ve received savings or investment income exceeding £10,000 before tax.

– If you earned more than £60,000 and received child benefit.

– If you’ve received income from abroad.

Rules can vary depending on individual circumstances, so it’s always a good idea to seek advice. Our Personal Tax team are highly experienced in this field and can guide you in the right direction when it comes to tax returns. Get in touch today if you’re unsure about your requirements.


Management Accounts, Year-End Accounts, Consolidated Accounts, Service Charge Accounts

Audit and Assurance


Corporate Finance

Personal Tax

Corporate Tax


Not-For-Profit Services